Friday, February 24, 2012

Fam[ily]

In your life you will make hundreds of friends, and you will lose hundreds more. They say family is always there for you through your lowest points in your life. For the most part of my life i thought that was bullshit. I dont get along with my parents that much, and most of the time i feel like they hate me because of my one mistake i made. No family is perfect. Perfection is a myth. My family is a little fucked up, but whose isnt? My dad lives in the past, my mom is a drama queen, my little sister is a brat and my brother is lazy as hell, and me... well i can be the biggest hypocrite or the biggest bitch if you piss me off. But my dad is also creative and smart, my mom is beautiful and caring, my little sister can have the biggest heart when she wants, and my brother, well he is just knows how to make me smile when im down, and me well, im true to myself. Like i said perfection is a myth. No person out there is "perfect" like barbie or ken. so having complications in your family is normal and expected. I have had many "BFF's" in my life and they have all at some point back-stabbed me (except nayeli) when i came home crying, my other friends werent there for me and home to cheer me up. My family was. My little sister would sit with me and just talk to me, my mom would come up to me and hug me, my brother would annoy the hell out of me until i finally smiled, and my dad well he cooked me badass food so i can eat my misery away. The little things your family does to help cheer you up make a great impact. I know they do on me. I know i may treat my family like shit sometimes, but im going to change that because well by the end of the day, it doesnt matter how many friends you have, because their not always gonna be there with you. Friends change like the seasons. Family doesnt, they're always gonna be there for you. They will always love you and plus they have no choice they have to love you haha they're your family. Love and cherish them, and never forget about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment