Sunday, February 26, 2012

Keep the innocence.


Sometimes i find it sad that little kids have done more stuff than me. I have heard awful stories about the younger generation. They have no self pride and its sickening what they have done with each other. I was walking home from work and i heard some little kids singing a song about vagina's and dicks and saying stuff like "jizz in my butthole' i just stared at them with shock. What the hell is wrong with these kids and how did they find about those kind of things. I didn't find out what cum was until the end of my 8th grade year, i didnt know the differences between oral anal and vaginal sex until freshman year, shit im still a virgin in every single freaking way! and these little kids are having sex or giving head left and right and some are doing drugs at an early age and its just plain ole sad. I honestly feel like social networks are somewhat influencing their behavior. They're friends with older people on facebook and we're all posting shit about drugs, alcohol and them hoe's. They look up to us and they just want to be just like us. But their not ready for our teenage world.  You have all the time in the world to be an adult, but you only have a limited time to be a kid. So treasure that, keep your innocence. Pass barbies, not blunts, suck on lollipops, not dicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment